- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Blasón Review
One block west of Avenida Gran Capitán and down an unpromising side street, El Blasón has a Moorish-style entrance bar leading onto a patio enclosed by ivy-covered walls where tapas are served. Downstairs is a lounge with a red-tile ceiling and old polished clay plates on the walls. Upstairs are two elegant dining rooms where blue walls, white silk curtains, and candelabras evoke early-19th-century luxury. The menu includes bacalao confitado en aceite de oliva (glazed cod in olive oil) and muslos de pato al vino dulce (leg of duck in sweet wine sauce).
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
If you can, try to stay away from these two hotels.........Hotel Colon and Hotel Catalonia.
Next time I will stay at a chain hotel from United States. Don't be fool by those good reviews in hotels.com Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more