Nightlife & the Arts in Barcelona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Fodor's Choice in Barcelona
A beautifully restored and converted former textile mill, this...
On the 26th floor of the seaside W Hotel, Eclipse is undoubtedly...
El Grec, Barcelona's annual summer arts festival, runs from late...
El Mercat de les Flors
Near Plaça de Espanya, this theater makes a traditional...
L'Auditori de Barcelona
Minimal, like the inside of a guitar, the Auditori schedules...
"Wineworld" in Catalan, Monvinic offers 3,500 wines ranging in...
Teatre Nacional de Catalunya
Near Plaça de les Glòries, at the eastern end of...
Viblioteca is the latest project of the owners of the informal...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $859 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise — $859 Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring — $599 Royal Caribbean