- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- a good budget choice
- small enough for personalized service
- a long way from the center of town
- rooms are small and lackluster
- amenities few and far between
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Bonanova Park Review
In upper Barcelona near Sarrià, this somewhat bare-bones hotel provides a break from the downtown crush at a moderate cost. Several good restaurants are within walking distance in Sarrià, as are the metro stops of Sarrià and the Green Line's Maria Cristina, each a five-minute walk away. The rooms are bright and breezy, and the predominantly residential neighborhood is quiet. Children enjoy the Quinta Amelia Park a block west of the hotel.
- Address: Capità Arenas 51, Sarrià, Barcelona, Catalonia, 08034 | Map It
- Phone: 93/204-0900
- Website: www.hotelbonanovapark.com
- Metro Sarrià, Maria Cristina.
- Location: Sarrià, Sant Gervasi, Putxet, and Pedralbes
- 60 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $2149 -- 7-Night All-Inclusive European Cruise in Suite MSC Cruises
- $399 & up -- Fall 7-Night Mediterranean Cruises — $399 MSC Cruises
- $859 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise — $859 Royal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- 7-Night Roundtrip Spain Cruise in Spring — $599 Royal Caribbean
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I'm going to Barcelona in July and got tired of looking at overpriced hotels that were nothing great, so am now thinking of renting an apt from this outfit, they look nice and I'll save money. Read more
· News & Features
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable ... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more
Like the rest of Spain (and, really Europe), Barcelona lights up during the holidays with festive displays... Read more