- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This farmhouse in the hills above Errenteria 8 km (5 miles) northeast of San Sebastián is surrounded by spices and herbs tended by chef Andoni Aduriz and his crew. In a contemporary rustic setting with a bright and open feeling, Aduriz works to preserve and enhance natural flavors using avant-garde techniques such as sous-vide (cooking vacuum-packed foods slowly in low-temperature water) with pristine products from field, forest, and sea. The tasting menu (€220) is the only option here, so commend yourself to Don Andoni's considerable skills and enjoy the ride.
- Address: Aldura Aldea 20, Otzazulueta Baserria, Errenteria, San Sebastián, 20100 | Map It
- Phone: 943/518343
- Website: www.mugaritz.com
- Location: San Sebastián
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. night, Mon. and Tues. (open for dinner Tues. May--Sept.); closed mid-Dec.--mid-Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3-Star Petit Palace Arana Fr $134+/Nt Expedia
- Bilbao Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Ercilla Fr $90+/Nt Save with Expedia, $9/night less
- May deal: Silken Gran Domine Bilbao Fr $264+/Nt — $264 Save with Expedia, $43/night less
- Book in Bilbao: Save at the Silken Indautxu in May Fr $105+/Nt — $105 Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Bilbao Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $71+/Nt — $71 Expedia
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I will be moving to Palma Del Rio to teach English. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more