- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
There are two tourist offices in town.
Salamanca Municipal Tourist Office. Salamanca has two tourist offices; this one is the main municipal branch. Pl. Mayor 32, Salamanca, 37002. 923/218342. www.salamanca.es. Weekdays 9-2 and 4:30-8, Sat. 10-8, Sun. 10-2.
Salamanca Regional Tourist Office. This branch of the Castilla y Leon provincial tourist organization is a good source for information on hiking, cycling and doing other activities on the outskirts of Salamanca. In the summer there are also tourist office kiosks open in local bus and train stations. Rúa Mayor s/n, Salamanca, 37002. 923/268571 or 902/203030.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Book Apart Campus San Mames 3 Nts in May Fr $52+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Leon For Less! Book Fr $64+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $7/night less
- Small budget: Book Tryp Leon 3 Nts in May Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- 4-Star Alfonso V Fr $56+/Nt — $56 Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Valladolid this May Fr $64+/Nt — $64 Save with Expedia, $10/night less