Sights & Attractions in Castile-Leon and Castile-La Mancha
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Burgos
Arco de Santa María
Across the Plaza del Rey San Fernando from the cathedral is the...
Cartuja de Miraflores
Founded in 1441, the Cartuja de Miraflores is an old Gothic monastery...
Casa del Cordón
Ferdinand and Isabella received Columbus in this palace after...
|Houses / Mansions||Burgos|
Start your tour of the city with the cathedral, which contains...
The Arco de Santa María frames the city's loveliest promenade...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Burgos|
Monasterio de Santa María La Real de Las Huelgas
On the western edge of town—a mile walk from the town center—is...
Monastery of Santo Domingo de Silos
For a sojourn with those masters of the Gregorian chant, head...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Tryp Leon Fr $81+/Nt Save with Expedia, $13/night less
- 4-Star Alfonso V Fr $56+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $15/night less
- Book in Leon Fr $63+/Nt — $63 Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less
- Valladolid Savings! Book at Tryp Sofia Parquesol Fr $64+/Nt — $64 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Book 4-Star Novotel Valladolid Fr $57+/Nt — $57 Expedia