Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This nicely designed 19th-century town house sits on a quiet stree . . .
Run by four convivial sisters, this 18th-century town house is. . .
This beachfront hotel is a slick, modern addition to the city's. . .
Palau de la Mar
In a restored 19th-century palace, this boutique hotel looks ou. . .
Valencia's grande dame is an excellent choice if you want traditional. . .
A good choice if you're traveling with family or friends, these. . .
Browse All Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $699 & up -- Summer: Italy-France-Spain Cruise w/Oceanview Royal Caribbean