Nightlife & the Arts in Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Catalonia, Valencia, and the Costa Blanca Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
30 y Tantos
30 y Tantos is for overthirties with music that is both nostalgic...
A longtime favorite of young clubbers is Accés 21....
For a dose of culture with your cocktail, try Antiquari, a laid-back...
This nightspot has a great patio with tiki torches and traditional...
A restaurant by day, Babel brings on a DJ by night and draws...
Thirtysomething couples gather at Byblos Disco....
|Dance Clubs||Alicante (Alacant)|
The higher-income crowd goes to Cadillac Café, on the...
Café de la Seu
For quiet after-dinner drinks, try the jazzy, lighthearted bar...
Casablanca has an elegant postwar look; it's open Thursday through...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $1449 & up -- Balcony: Summer France, Italy & Spain Cruise Royal Caribbean