- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Asador La Chumbera
Asador La Chumbera Review
This stylish restaurant, in a villa off the coastal road just north of Agua Amarga, is a good dining spot in the area. It has only a handful of tables, so reservations are strongly recommended. Try to come for sunset for the stunning sea views from the terrace; the dining room, with arches, terra-cotta tile work, and three fireplaces, is also quite pleasant. The menu revolves around meat and fish grilled over an open fire. Try the grilled Camembert as a starter, followed by prime beef steak from Ávila in northern Spain or grilled sole or squid, caught locally. Flamenco shows are held weekly.
- Address: Los Ventorrillos, Agua Amarga, 04149
- Phone: 950/168321
- Location: Agua Amarga
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Jan. and Feb.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Malaga Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Tribuna Malaguena Fr $79+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Malaga Fr $208+/Nt Save with Expedia, $55/night less
- See Malaga with Norwegian Cruise Line, 7 Nts Fr $699 Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Room Mate Lola Fr $96+/Nt — $96 Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Hot Deal on a 10 Nt Cruise! Norwegian Cruise Line Fr $649 — $649 Expedia
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I am going to leave the decision to the ever-so-knowledgable and wise fodorites as I simply cannot decide which of these two apartments I should book for my family of four (girls 11 and 15) for our week Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more