Sights & Attractions in Costa del Sol and Costa de Almeria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Costa del Sol and Costa de Almeria
|A-B C D-H I-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Dominating the city is this alcazaba (fortress), built by Caliph...
Just beyond the ruins of a Roman theater on Calle Alcazabilla...
The famous Barbary Apes are a breed of cinnamon-color, tailless...
About 8 km (5 mi) from Antequera's Lovers' Rock, the village...
Ten kilometers (6 mi) north of Tarifa on the Atlantic coast stand...
Balcón de Europa
The highlight of Nerja is the Balcón de Europa, a tree-lined...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Nerja|
In this modern zoo, wildlife live in a cageless environment in...
Bullfights take place from April to November, usually on Sunday...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Husa Don Manuel in Almer?a Fr $60+/Nt Expedia
- Book the Tryp Indalo Almeria 3 Nts in May Fr $62+/Nt Save with Expedia, $10/night less
- Hot Deal on a 8 Nt Cruise! Norwegian Cruise Line Fr $529 Expedia
- Book in Almer?a: Save at the Embajador in May Fr $35+/Nt — $35 Save with Expedia, $7/night less
- Hot Deal on a 10 Nt Cruise! Norwegian Cruise Line Fr $649 — $649 Expedia