Sights & Attractions in Galicia and Asturias
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Oviedo
Oviedo's Gothic cathedral was built between the 14th and the 16th...
Museo Arqueológico de Asturias
The Museo Arqueológico, housed in the splendid Monastery...
|Museums / Galleries||Oviedo|
San Julián de los Prados (Santullano)
Older than its more famous pre-Romanesque counterparts on Monte...
Santa María del Naranco
The church of Santa María del Naranco, with superb views...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save 15% on this stay!: Book the Santemar 3 Nts in May Fr $96+/Nt Save with Expedia, $15/night less
- 4-Star Husa Center Coruna Fr $51+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $9/night less
- Book in La Coruna: Save at the Zenit Coruna in May Fr $76+/Nt — $76 Save with Expedia, $8/night less
- 4-Star Eurostars Ciudad de la Coruna Fr $72+/Nt — $72 Hotels.com
- Save at 3-Star Riazor Coruna: $58 & Up in May — $58 Save with Expedia, $8/night less