- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sant Miquel Review
The octagonal, 14th-century bell tower on the Romanesque parish church of Sant Miquel is one of the town's trademarks, as is its 15th-century Gothic altar. The partly damaged 12th-century wood carving Cristo de Mig Aran, displayed under glass, evokes a sense of mortality and humanity with a power unusual in medieval sculpture.
- Address: Plaza de la Iglesia, Vielha, 25530
- Hours: Daily 10--7.
- Location: Vielha
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Eurostars Rey Fernando 4 3 Nts in May Fr $55+/Nt Expedia
- 4-Star Zenit Don Yo Fr $51+/Nt Hotels.com
- Special deal: 3-Star Oriente Fr $71+/Nt — $71 Expedia
- 4-Star Melia Zaragoza Fr $60+/Nt — $60 Save with Hotels.com, $21/night less
- Zenit Don Yo on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $71+/Nt — $71 Save with Expedia, $7/night less
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
If you can, try to stay away from these two hotels.........Hotel Colon and Hotel Catalonia.
Next time I will stay at a chain hotel from United States. Don't be fool by those good reviews in hotels.com Read more