Sights & Attractions in Goteborg (Gothenburg)
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With 1,200 plant species, this is Sweden's largest botanical garden...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Göteborg (Gothenburg)|
The cathedral, in neoclassic yellow brick, dates from 1802—two...
|Religious Sites||Göteborg (Gothenburg)|
Built in 1872, this fish market gets its nickname from the vast...
|Markets / Bazaars||Göteborg (Gothenburg)|
In the world's largest floating maritime museum you'll find modern...
|Nautical Sites||Göteborg (Gothenburg)|
Spend some time in this stunning area of parkland containing...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Gothenburg Fr $246+/Nt Save with Expedia, $39/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Gothenburg this May Fr $307+/Nt Expedia