Getting Here and Around
Helsingborg is easily accessible by car, directly from both the E4 and E6 motorways. There are direct rail connections from both Stockholm and Göteborg and long distance bus connections from several towns and cities. If you are traveling from Denmark, there are several regular direct links to Helsingør via ferry. Once in Helsingborg, there is a good local bus network for getting around.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Malm?: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $152+/Nt Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Grand Garden on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $109+/Nt Save with Expedia, $24/night less
- Book in Malm?: Save this May Fr $127+/Nt — $127 Save with Expedia, $38/night less
- Save in Malm?: Book 3 Nts in May at Master Johan Fr $195+/Nt — $195 Expedia
- Book in Malm?: Save at the Mayfair Tunneln in May Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Expedia