Getting Here and Around
By car, take the E6 road south from Göteborg (or north from Malmö or E6's junction with the E4, which runs to Stockholm), then road 112 west in to Mölle. The closest places to rent a car are Helsingborg or Malmö, where the major companies have offices. To get here by rail, you need to first go to nearby Helsingborg, which has connections to most major towns and cities, then take one of the hourly buses into Mölle. Mölle itself is very compact and walkable; the tourist office for Mölle, though, is located in Höganäs, a few miles down the coast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Plaza Malmo in May: Stay 3 Nights and Save 25% on Your Stay! Save with Expedia, $37/night less
- Book the Teater let 3 Nts in May Fr $150+/Nt Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Book in Malm?: Save at the Mayfair Tunneln in May Fr $206+/Nt — $206 Expedia
- Save in Malm?: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $180+/Nt — $180 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Vaxjo at Elite Park Fr $135+/Nt — $135 Expedia