Sights & Attractions in Basel
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Basel
|A-G H-L M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The remains of this 2,000-year-old Roman settlement have been...
|Archaeological Sites||Colonia Augusta Raurica (Augst)|
In a beautifully restored medieval mill with a still functioning...
|Museums / Galleries||St. Alban|
Blaues und Weisses Haus
Built between 1763 and 1775 for two of the city's most successful...
|Houses / Mansions||Altstadt|
Created by the Swiss artist Jean Tinguely, known for his work...
Fishmongers once kept their catches market-fresh on this square...
For decades, the world's most prestigious art collectors would...
|Museums / Galleries||Basel Environs|
Grand Hotel Les Trois Rois
The statues on the facade depict the biblical three wise men...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Hilton Basel on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $757+/Nt Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 14 Nt Cruise! Uniworld Boutique Cruises Fr $5,479 Expedia
- $3,561 & Up: See Basel with Avalon Waterways 9 Nts — $3,561 Expedia
- Sail to Basel with Avalon Waterways, 9 Nts Fr $2,953 — $2,953 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Avalon Waterways Fr $3,273 — $3,273 Expedia