Sights & Attractions in Berner Oberland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Interlaken
With a newly built scenic overlook, this 4,337-foot peak can be...
An old-fashioned funicular railway chugs to the top of this 2,194-foot...
The tree- and flower-lined walkways on the city's main promenade...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Interlaken|
Meaning the public room at a resort, the Kursaal is surrounded...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Interlaken|
A monastery, founded in 1133, once stood on this site. All that...
For a most splendid overview of the region, head to this 6,454-foot...
Lovers of Old Swiss style should consider the 8-km (5-mile) trek...
Touristik-Museum der Jungfrau Region
This museum traces the history of tourism in the area over the...
|Museums / Galleries||Interlaken|
On the north side of the River Aare is this tiny town, founded...
Victoria-Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa
Mark Twain once stayed at this landmark, which was designed to...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Switzerland Experience IExplore
- Switzerland by Train IExplore
- Switzerland by Train — $9,755 IExplore