- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
With over 17,000 inhabitants, the town of Bulle has many attractions worthy of a larger destination: a castle (not open to the public), three-storied patrician houses lining the cobblestone main street, and a scenic backdrop so perfect you might think it has been painted. Bulle is also the site of the annual Salon Suisse des Goûts et Terroirs, a big-deal food fair held in October.
Elsewhere in Fribourg and Neuchâtel
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe