Sights & Attractions in Fribourg and Neuchatel
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Fribourg and Neuchatel
|A-D E-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of the most notable ancient Roman settlements of Switzerland's...
|Museums / Galleries||Murten|
At Fribourg's very core is the Basse-Ville, tucked into a crook...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Fribourg|
Fribourg's grand cathedral rears up from the surrounding gray...
Named after the Swiss writer and artist Friedrich Dürrenmatt...
|Museums / Galleries||Neuchâtel|
Château de Grandson
When the Burgundian Wars broke out in the late-15th century...
|Castles / Palaces||Grandson|
Château de Gruyères
Crowning the storybook village of Gruyères is the town's...
|Castles / Palaces||Gruyères|
Château de Yverdon-les-Bains
In the center of the Old Town sits the turreted, mid-13th-century...
|Museums / Galleries||Yverdon-les-Bains|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Switzerland Experience IExplore
- Switzerland by Train IExplore
- Switzerland by Train — $9,755 IExplore