- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- comfy and clean budget accommodation for families
- four-minute walk to Madrisa cable car
- lovely hosts
- next to train track, which can be noisy during the day
- dated dining area
Check Rates from our Partners
This delightful hotel in an old chalet-style building is family-run and welcoming of other families, with apartments featuring small kitchens and fireplaces perfect for a small clan. The regular guest rooms either feature wood paneling or white with touches of pine, and south-facing rooms are bright, clean, and airy with nice balconies. Note that most bathrooms have showers instead of tubs. The communal living area, small bar with fireplace, large sun terrace with mountain views, and garden are homey and informal, with games for old and young (including billiards and foosball).
- Address: Silvapinaweg 6, Klosters-Dorf, Graubünden, 7252 | Map It
- Phone: 081/4221468
- Website: www.silvapina.ch
- Location: Klosters
- 14 rooms, 4 studios, 2 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed third week Apr.--mid-June and mid-Oct--early Dec.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $217 & Up: du Theatre 3-Star Hotel in Z?rich Expedia
- Visit Z?rich for Less: Hotels Fr $112+/Nt Travelocity
- Book Bar Seehof in May: Weekend Sale! Save 30%! — $206 Save with Expedia, $85/night less
- Book 4-Star Senator Fr $171+/Nt — $171 Expedia
- Book in Z?rich: Save at the Sorell Zurichberg in May Fr $314+/Nt — $314 Save with Expedia, $76/night less
Just got back from a 10 day trip sponsored by a local college in conjuction with the travel company "EF". Read more
You probably already know that HR Geiger designed the sets for "Alien" as well as the creature that devoured people. Read more
we (self ,wife & a 7 yr old kid) plan to land in Zurich on 21st june; since it's our first time in Switzerland - need some guidance/help if the following looks ok -main tourist attractions ; Read more
· News & Features
Life in this small Swiss city has its fair share of fondue and chocolate, not to mention cleanliness.... Read more
Springtime always brings jaunts to Europe to the forefront of travel wishlists, but if you've hit the... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more