Trips to Excursions to the Far East and Black Sea Coast
- Natural Beauty
This Trip's Top Experiences:
Turkey is a cultural crossroads where the world's major three religions (Islam, Christianity, and Judaism) have coexisted for centuries. It's not uncommon to see a mosque next to an ancient church or synagogue. On this trip, you'll explore some of the most important religious sites in Turkey. Keep in mind that Turkey's bus network is more comprehensive than its train network.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $108 & Up: Cheap Gaziantep Stay Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Gaziantep this May Fr $195+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Trabzon this May Fr $302+/Nt — $302 Expedia