Fodor's Choice: The Best Hotels in Istanbul
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Istanbul Hotels
Çiragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Once a residence for the Ottoman sultans, the late 19th-century . . .
Dersaadet means "place of happiness" in Ottoman Turkish and this. . .
Four Seasons Hotel Sultanahmet
What a rehabilitation success story: a former prison steps from. . .
An attractive atrium between two wings houses the lobby, and well-appointed. . .
Decorated in soft, neutral tones, from sand-hued wing chairs to. . .
Extensive restoration has brought this Istanbul institution back. . .
What was once a derelict distillery on the Asian waterfront o. . .
A restored 1901 residence that once housed Franciscan nuns offers. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $899 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $649 Royal Caribbean
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises