Shopping in Istanbul
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A B-D E-H I-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In the Grand Bazaar's Bedestan area, Bagus has a large collection...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Istanbul|
One of Turkey's most innovative fashion designers, Bahar Korçan...
The Balik Pazari sells, of course, fish, as well as everything...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Istanbul|
Istanbul's version of Bloomingdale's, Beymen has suited doormen...
Just around the corner from Beymen, Beymen Blender is a concept...
At Dervis, the emphasis is on soaps and traditional Turkish bath...
Dhoku stands out among the traditional carpet merchants of the...
|Household Items / Furniture||Istanbul|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Istanbul Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $899 & up -- Oceanview: Roundtrip Venice Cruise — $899 Royal Caribbean
- $649 & up -- Last Minute: Greek Islands and Turkey Cruise — $649 Royal Caribbean
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises