Sights & Attractions in The Central and Southern Aegean Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Selçuk
The small Ephesus Museum has one of the best collections of Roman...
|Museums / Galleries||Selçuk|
Isa Bey Cami
Isa Bey Cami is one of the oldest mosques in Turkey, dating from...
Meryemana, the House of the Virgin Mary....
St. John Basilica
The emperor Justinian built the St. John Basilica over a 2nd-century...
Temple of Artemis
Today a lone column towering over a scattering of fallen stones...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Ontur Izmir Fr $123+/Nt Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Balcova Thermal Otel Fr $103+/Nt Expedia
- Izmir Savings! Book at Crowne Plaza Izmir Fr $129+/Nt — $129 Expedia
- Book in Izmir: Save at the Yumukoglu in May Fr $82+/Nt — $82 Expedia
- Anemon Izmir in May: $75 & Up — $75 Expedia