- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- gorgeous location
- hotel is 500 yards down a steep hill from the main road, so a rental car is vital if you plan to do much sightseeing in the area
Check Rates from our Partners
Hadrian Hotel Review
This is a beautifully designed and immaculately kept waterfront hotel on the peninsula outside Kas. All rooms have balconies with sea views and there are plenty of hideaways on the property for guests looking for a few days of privacy—if you can get a room. A platform on the rocks below gives access to the sea, with a new "moonlight pavilion"—roofed gazebo—beside the water, and a rare luxury is a generous-size seawater swimming pool. Reserve well in advance.
- Address: Dogan Kasaroglu Cad. 10, south side of Çukurbag Peninsula, about 500 meters (1, 640 feet) from tip. Well signposted once on peninsula, Kas | Map It
- Phone: 242/836-2856
- Website: www.hotel-hadrian.de
- Location: Kas
- 10 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov. 15--Apr. 15.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Surmeli Adana 3 Nts in May Fr $102+/Nt Expedia
- Adana Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Adana Hilton SA Fr $162+/Nt Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- Antalya Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $456+/Nt — $456 Expedia
- Summer on Sale! Save 30% on This Stay: The Marmara Antalya in May — $153 Save with Expedia, $61/night less
- $1,472 & Up: Ramada Plaza Antalya 4-Star Hotel in Antalya — $1,472 Save with Expedia, $1241/night less
Came home yesterday from a wonderful 11 day holiday in Turkey with my folks. Read more
This suddenly came up. Read more
We are a married couple of 29 and are planning to visit Turkey (Mainly Istanbul) and Greece (Athens and one Island) from 15th to 24th of August. Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more