- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- wow views
- the sloping site means lots of stairs
Check Rates from our Partners
Aquapark Hotel Review
On the tip of the peninsula west of Kas, the Aquapark is a resort with a long-standing reputation for excellent food. Light winds in summer mean that there is less humidity here than elsewhere in Lycia, and grassy terraces under the olive trees beckon anyone who wants to relax, read, or watch the boats go by. There's no beach, but access to the sea is possible from a platform on the rocky point. There is also a disco. Standard rooms are quite large and most have sea views.
- Address: Take the road out of Kas to the Çukurbag Peninsula, drive 2 km (1 mi) to the farthest point on the road that does a circuit around the point, Kas
- Phone: 242/836-1902
- Website: www.aquapark.org
- Location: Kas
- 81 rooms, 42 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 5-Star Adana Hilton SA Fr $167+/Nt Save with Expedia, $33/night less
- $658 & Up: Dogan 3.5-Star Hotel in Antalya Save with Expedia, $568/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Guney Brabant Fr $62+/Nt — $62 Expedia
- Save at 5-Star Club Sera: $448 & Up in May — $448 Expedia
- Antalya Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $126+/Nt — $126 Save with Expedia, $77/night less
Came home yesterday from a wonderful 11 day holiday in Turkey with my folks. Read more
This suddenly came up. Read more
Hot air balloons collide in Turkey; 2 dead - CNN.com
14 mins ago – The accident, which also injured 23 people, occurred in Turkey's Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more