- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ramazan'in Yeri Review
Turkish. At the southern foot of the pedestrian overpass, this restaurant was one of the first in the strip and offers a remarkable smorgasbord of all animal parts fit to eat. There is a full range of the normal kebabs and stews, but this is the place to experiment. The four daily soups include tripe and paça, normally boiled from the head of a calf. In the refrigerator you can select delicacies to follow: ribs, cutlets, liver, kidney, and heart. Calf's brain can be found among the cold appetizers.
- Phone: 242/426-3231
- Location: Antalya
- Credit cards accepted.
- Open 24 hrs.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Adana Hilton SA Fr $167+/Nt Save with Expedia, $33/night less
- $1,316 & Up: Rixos Lares 5-Star Hotel in Antalya Save with Expedia, $991/night less
- Book 5-Star Club Sera in Antalya Fr $658+/Nt — $658 Expedia
- Summer on Sale! Save 30% on This Stay: The Marmara Antalya in May — $156 Save with Expedia, $62/night less
- Book the Guney Brabant 3 Nts in May Fr $62+/Nt — $62 Expedia
Came home yesterday from a wonderful 11 day holiday in Turkey with my folks. Read more
This suddenly came up. Read more
Our family of four will be traveling to Turkey from July 12 through July 24 and would appreciate any suggestions. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more