- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Emek Restaurant Review
Everything is made on the premises in the spotless kitchens of this excellent eatery, the best of the bunch overlooking Datça harbor. The owner and chief chef Seyyar Kantarli says her secret is real olive oil and all fresh ingredients. Her son Ugur catches most of the fish—the fried squid and octopus are delicious—and wild Datça herbs make menus interesting in spring. The homemade bread is some of the best on the coast. The menu includes the usual range of seafood and Turkish grills, as well various curries. Call in the morning to reserve a balcony table.
- Address: Yat Limani, Datça
- Phone: 252/712-3375
- Location: Datça Peninsula
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.--Feb.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Adana Hilton SA on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $167+/Nt Save with Expedia, $33/night less
- Antalya Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $90+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- May deal: Porto Bello & Spa Fr $158+/Nt — $158 Expedia
- Antalya Savings! Book at The Marmara Antalya Fr $156+/Nt — $156 Save with Expedia, $62/night less
- Antalya Savings! Book at Ramada Plaza Antalya Fr $1,500+/Nt — $1,500 Save with Expedia, $1269/night less
Came home yesterday from a wonderful 11 day holiday in Turkey with my folks. Read more
This suddenly came up. Read more
We are a married couple of 29 and are planning to visit Turkey (Mainly Istanbul) and Greece (Athens and one Island) from 15th to 24th of August. Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more