Sights & Attractions in Mid-Wales
Sights & Attractions Mid-Wales
|A-K L-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At the southern end of the bay, a little way down from the pier...
|Castles / Palaces||Aberystwyth|
Aberystwyth Cliff Railway
The Victorian-era Aberystwyth Cliff Railway deposits you at the...
Centre for Alternative Technology
At an abandoned slate quarry in the hills north of Machynlleth...
Housed in a flamboyant 1905 Edwardian theater, the Ceredigion...
|Museums / Galleries||Aberystwyth|
At the northern end of the beach promenade, Constitution Hill...
Great Aberystwyth Camera Obscura
A modern version of a Victorian amusement, Great Aberystwyth...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Aberystwyth|
On a hilltop are the handsome remains of a 12th- century castle...
|Castles / Palaces||Hay-on-Wye|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $161 & Up: The Angel 4-Star Hotel in Cardiff Expedia
- Book the Hilton Cardiff 3 Nts in May Fr $187+/Nt Expedia
- Cardiff Marriott on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $232+/Nt — $232 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Cardiff this May Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Expedia
- May deal: Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Expedia