Sights & Attractions in Mid-Wales
At the southern end of the bay, a little way down from the pier...
|Castles / Palaces||Aberystwyth|
Housed in a flamboyant 1905 Edwardian theater, the Ceredigion...
|Museums / Galleries||Aberystwyth|
This late-18th-century Welsh gentry estate in the Aeron Valley...
|Houses / Mansions||Aberystwyth|
Llynwenog Silver-Lead Mine
Outside the village of Ponterwyd, 10 miles east of Aberystwyth...
For a couple of weeks in late April or May, a stretch of woodland...
About 9 miles up the coast from Aberystwyth is Ynyslas Beach...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Swansea this May Fr $164+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Cardiff this May Fr $105+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- May deal: Cardiff Marriott Fr $233+/Nt — $233 Expedia
- Cardiff Savings! Book at Copthorne Cardiff Caerdydd Fr $120+/Nt — $120 Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Cardiff Savings! Book at Novotel Cardiff Centre Fr $154+/Nt — $154 Expedia