Sights & Attractions in North Wales
Sights & Attractions North Wales
|A-B C-F G-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built in the 14th century, Aberconwy House is the only surviving...
|Houses / Mansions||Conwy|
Bala Lake Railway
The steam-powered train runs along the southern shores of Bala...
|Transportation Sites||Lake Vyrnwy|
The town of Beaumaris dates from 1295, when Edward I commenced...
|Castles / Palaces||Beaumaris (Biwmares) and Anglesey (Ynys Môn)|
Opposite Beaumaris Castle is this courthouse, built in 1614...
|Architectural Sites||Beaumaris (Biwmares) and Anglesey (Ynys Môn)|
To learn about the grim life of a Victorian prisoner, head to...
|Jails||Beaumaris (Biwmares) and Anglesey (Ynys Môn)|
Between Abergele and St. Asaph, this castle is the Welsh home...
|Castles / Palaces||Llandudno|
Undoubtedly one of the best gardens in Wales, Bodnant Garden...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Conwy|
Bryn Celli Ddu
Dating from around 3000 BC, this megalithic passage tomb is the...
|Archaeological Sites||Beaumaris (Biwmares) and Anglesey (Ynys Môn)|
Bwlch y Groes
One of the great drives of North Wales, the sweeping, vertiginous...
|Viewpoints, Scenic Drives||Lake Vyrnwy|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 3-Star Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay Fr $133+/Nt Expedia
- $161 & Up: The Angel 4-Star Hotel in Cardiff Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Cardiff this May Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Expedia
- May deal: Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff North Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Mercure Cardiff Holland House and Spa Fr $129+/Nt — $129 Expedia