Nightlife & the Arts in South Wales
South Wales Nightlife & the Arts
Abergavenny Food Festival
Held over a weekend in September, the Abergavenny Food Festival...
For a weekend every August, Brecon Jazz, an international music...
With live jazz five nights a week, Café Jazz has video...
|Music Clubs, Cafes||Cardiff|
Clwb Ifor Bach
This hot spot, whose name means "Little Ivor's Club," has three...
Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
This huge venue is Cardiff's premier location for big-ticket...
The New Theatre, a refurbished Edwardian playhouse, presents...
St. David's Hall
This popular venue presents the Welsh Proms in July, attracting...
On the canal, Theatr Brycheiniog is the town's main venue for...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Cardiff Savings! Book at Mercure Cardiff Centre Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- Cardiff Savings! Book at Campanile Cardiff Fr $76+/Nt Expedia
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House and Spa in May: $159 & Up — $159 Expedia
- Book in Cardiff: Save this May Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Book the Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay 3 Nts in May Fr $150+/Nt — $150 Expedia