Swansea Museum Review
Founded in 1841, this museum contains a quirky and eclectic collection that includes an Egyptian mummy, local archaeological exhibits, and the intriguing Cabinet of Curiosity, which holds artifacts from Swansea's past. The museum is close to the Maritime Quarter.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $184 & Up: The Angel 4-Star Hotel in Cardiff Expedia
- Book the Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay 3 Nts in May Fr $150+/Nt Expedia
- Book 4-Star Copthorne Cardiff Caerdydd in Cardiff Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Cardiff Fr $76+/Nt — $76 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Hilton Cardiff Fr $201+/Nt — $201 Expedia
Back a week ago Friday and am finally caught up, ready to start the TR.
Background: Some you have read my trip report of last year's journey to scatter Mom and Dad's ashes at the Lake of Menteith, tou Read more
We recently came back from a one week trip to London and found it thrilling. Read more
I'm not sure I'm going to get one, but I thought I'd get some suggestions. Read more
· News & Features
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more
You may know about its idyllic green, pastoral landscapes, but Wales is full of surprises—from mushroom... Read more
We're checking in on Yosemite Falls, keeping an eye out for Kayak's hot new IPO, and looking toward the... Read more