Sights & Attractions in South Wales
Fodor's Choice Sights in South Wales
Big Pit: National Coal Museum
For hundreds of years, South Wales has been famous for its mining...
|Museums / Galleries, Industrial Sites, Tours||Abergavenny|
This beautiful little island off the coast at Tenby has whitewashed...
Carreg Cennen Castle
On the edge of Brecon Beacons National Park, about 30 miles west...
|Castles / Palaces||Brecon|
This peninsula, which stretches westward from Swansea, was the...
|Viewpoints, Scenic Drives||Swansea|
National Botanic Garden of Wales
This 568-acre, 18th-century estate is dotted with lakes, fountains...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Swansea|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 3-Star Mercure Cardiff Centre Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Book Campanile Cardiff 3 Nts in May Fr $76+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Cardiff this May Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Special deal: 4-Star Holiday Inn Cardiff City Centre Fr $173+/Nt — $173 Expedia
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House and Spa in May: $159 & Up — $159 Expedia