Getting Here and Around
Tenby is on the southwest Wales rail route from London's Paddington Station. You have to change trains at Swansea or Newport. The center of Tenby, a maze of narrow medieval streets, has parking restrictions. In summer, downtown is closed to traffic, so park in more-remote lots and take the shuttle buses.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Special deal: 3-Star Mercure Cardiff Centre Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- $184 & Up: The Angel 4-Star Hotel in Cardiff Expedia
- Holiday Inn Express Cardiff Bay in May: $150 & Up — $150 Expedia
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House and Spa in May: $159 & Up — $159 Expedia
- Hilton Cardiff on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $201+/Nt — $201 Expedia