- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Liz Fast Food
Liz Fast Food Review
Some of the tastiest and certainly the cheapest food in Sarteneja is at this little restaurant, hardly more than a glorified street stall. Liz Perez and her sister prepare and serve delicious, inexpensive tacos, salbutes, and garnaches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. At lunch, locals stop by for spicy Buffalo chicken wings. It's hard to spend more than BZ$5 here for a filling meal.
- Address: Primitivo Aragon St., opposite the old church, Sarteneja
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Sarteneja
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Belize City Fr $176+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Belize City 7 Nts + Air as Low as $1,013 Travelocity
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $147+/Nt — $147 Travelocity
- Belize City on Sale! 4 Nts + Air as Low as $921 — $921 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more