- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Gato. A 30-ft. catamaran, El Gato does day cruises to Caye Caulker, with two stops for snorkeling, for BZ$130 per person (minimum three persons). Also, half-day sails to Mexico Rocks or Hol Chan, BZ$100 per person (minimum three). San Pedro. 226/2264. www.ambergriscaye.com/elgato.
Winnie Estelle. This vessel is a 66-foot Chesapeake Bay trawler built in 1920 and restored during the 1980s. Winnie Estelle is large, able to carry up to 40 passengers, making charter day trips to Caye Caulker and to snorkeling areas (BZ$1,320 for up to 12 people, additional persons BZ$110 per person). Noncharter trips are available several times a week, at BZ$110 per person. Longer trips also are available. San Pedro. 226/2427. www.ambergriscaye.com/winnieestelle/.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Radisson Fort George and Marina in May: $176 & Up Expedia
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt Travelocity
- Belize City on Sale! 5 Nts + Air as Low as $951 Travelocity
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt — $145 Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 8 Nts Belize City + Air Fr $1,046 — $1,046 Travelocity