- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Glenda's Café Review
The menu here is on a chalkboard, short and sweet, and you place your order at the window. At breakfast, when this café is most popular, you can get a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon, beans, homemade cinnamon roll or johnnycakes and fresh orange juice for a pittance. It opens at 7 am.
- Address: Back St., north of post office, Caye Caulker
- Phone: 226/0148
- Location: Caye Caulker
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Book 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $176+/Nt Expedia
- Super Savings on Belize City 5 Nts Htl + Air Fr $820 Travelocity
- Look no Further! Belize City Hotels Fr $149+/Nt — $149 Travelocity
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 7 Nts Belize City + Air Fr $1,018 — $1,018 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more