- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- Luxury condos on over 500 feet of beachfront
- Prices higher than at other comparable resorts on the island
- part of resort complex remains unfinished
Check Rates from our Partners
Las Terrazas Review
Developed by the owners of the nearby Journey's End Resort, Las Terrazas is a luxury condominium project with one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites available on a nightly basis. The condos have 9-foot ceilings, travertine tile floors, fully equipped kitchens with Brazilian granite countertops, cable TV, and high-speed Internet. An unusual, two-level curved pier sweeps out into the sea. A dive shop, White Sands Cove Dive Shop, is now on-site, as well as a restaurant, fitness center, and two pools. The hotel encourages package pricing: a three-night package including transfers from Belize City, breakfasts, spa massage, and one dinner with wine is BZ$3,639 double including 9% tax and 10% service. Las Terrazas is the northernmost point currently served by cabs from San Pedro (BZ$50 one-way), but water taxis also stop here.
- Address: North Ambergris, 4 mi (6.5 km) north of town, Ambergris Caye | Map It
- Phone: 226/4249; 713/780-1233 in U.S.; 800/447-1553 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.lasterrazaresort.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 39 condo suites (39 additional units planned).
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Belize City Fr $176+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $147+/Nt Travelocity
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 8 Nts Belize City + Air Fr $1,046 Travelocity
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt — $145 Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Belize City on Sale! 5 Nts + Air as Low as $951 — $951 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more