- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Wish Willie's Review
You eat in the sandy backyard of the owner, Maurice Moore, and he will tell you what's on the menu for the day. It may be fresh fish, lobster, or chicken. In most cases, the prices are very low, and the rum drinks cost less than almost anywhere else on the island. You may have to share a table with other guests, and the service is sometimes slow, but keep in mind the money you're saving and the good time you're having!
- Address: Park St., off Front St. due west of Frenchies, Caye Caulker
- Phone: 660/7194
- Location: Caye Caulker
- No credit cards.
- Usually closed Sep.--Oct.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Radisson Fort George and Marina in May: $176 & Up Expedia
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Up to 8% OFF on Belize City 5 Nts Htl + Air Fr $952 Travelocity
- Belize City Savings! Book at Princess & Casino Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Expedia
- Save on Your Vacation: 5 Nts The Great House + Air Fr $1,078 — $1,078 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more