- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel
At a Glance
- New, modern hotel in the center of the village
- Not on beach
- no pool
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Caye Caulker Plaza Hotel Review
This 32-room, three-story hotel, built by Alan Chan, is an attractive new option for modern and modest-cost accommodations in the center of the island. All rooms have A/C, cable TV, and Wi-Fi; those on the second and third floors are a little larger and cost a little more. The biggest and best rooms, with balconies and king beds, only cost BZ$150 double in-season, plus tax. Rare on Caulker, the front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. The rooftop terrace offers great panoramic views.
- Address: Middle St. at Calle del Sol, Caye Caulker
- Phone: 226/0780
- Location: Caye Caulker
- 32 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $180+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt Travelocity
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 6 Nts Belize City + Air Fr $926 Travelocity
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $146+/Nt — $146 Save with Hotels.com, $64/night less
- Look no Further! Belize City 7 Nts + Air as Low as $1,018 — $1,018 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more