- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Old French Bakery
The Old French Bakery Review
All the tasty French temptations that you can't get elsewhere in Cayo are available at this little bakery. Pick up a crusty baguette and an authentic croissant for only a couple of Belize dollars. This shop is associated with The Baker in San Pedro.
- Address: Manzanero Complex, Whyatt St., San Ignacio
- Phone: 604/4657
- Location: San Ignacio
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Belize City Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $176+/Nt Expedia
- Belize City on Sale! 6 Nts + Air as Low as $926 Travelocity
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt — $149 Travelocity
- Super Savings on Belize City 7 Nts Htl + Air Fr $1,062 — $1,062 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more