- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Barn and Grill
Barn and Grill Review
That's no typo—it is Barn and Grill, and the specialties here, served in a rough and rustic open-air shed, are beef burgers and steak. The flank steak (BZ$20) is excellent. We've never tried it, but if you're with a group or just have a gigantic appetite, try the Rodeo Big Plate with three flank steaks, two sirloin steaks, two rib eye steaks, and four pork chops, served with mashed potatoes, salad, cole slaw, and tortillas. Serves six, BZ$225 with tax, and you need to give them 24-hours notice.
- Address: Mile 53, Western Hwy., Belmopan
- Phone: 667/5684
- Location: Belmopan City
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt Travelocity
- Radisson Fort George and Marina in May: $176 & Up Expedia
- 4% OFF BEST WESTERN Belize Biltmore Plaza! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1,006 Travelocity
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt — $145 Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Super Savings on Belize City 6 Nts Htl + Air Fr $917 — $917 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more