- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mangrove Inn at Casa Bonita
Mangrove Inn at Casa Bonita Review
You're seated here in a first-floor screened porch or in the breezeway of this house across the street from the water in Cattle Landing. The chef and co-owner, Iconie Williams, formerly operated one of PG's best restaurants, also called Mangrove Inn, and she reopened it here in the B&B in her home. She cooks different dishes every evening, but you'll usually have a choice of seafood (snapper, snook, or shrimp, BZ$14-BZ$20) or hearty fare like lasagna (BZ$15). It's all delicious and inexpensive. Open daily for dinner only, except Sunday. BYOB—Bring Your Own Belikin—as the restaurant doesn't have a license to serve alcohol.
- Address: Front St. in Cattle Landing area, Punta Gorda
- Phone: 631/1596
- Location: Punta Gorda
- No credit cards.
- Dinner only; closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Belize City Fr $109+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Belize City 7 Nts + Air as Low as $1,013 Travelocity
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $149+/Nt — $149 Travelocity
- Save on Your Vacation: 4 Nts The Great House + Air Fr $1,022 — $1,022 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more