- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bamboo Chicken Review
This casual bar and restaurant, new in 2011, doesn't actually serve Bamboo Chicken (a local name for iguana), but it does offer cold beer and light meals and bar snacks in a breezy location directly on the bayfront on Front St. There's a pier at the restaurant where you can swim in the bay.
- Address: Front St., Punta Gorda
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Punta Gorda
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Belize City Fr $176+/Nt Expedia
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $145+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $65/night less
- Belize City on Sale! 5 Nts + Air as Low as $951 Travelocity
- Visit Belize City for Less: Hotels Fr $147+/Nt — $147 Travelocity
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 8 Nts Belize City + Air Fr $1,046 — $1,046 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more