- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sirmoor Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast
Sirmoor Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast Review
This newly opened B&B, in a restored 100-year-old colonial home on a 775-acre farm near Punta Gorda, is among the most appealing small lodgings in Belize. It's more like visiting a friend's home than a hotel, so it's not for everyone. The two-story white wood home enjoys a gorgeous site on a low knoll, cooled by natural breezes and ceiling fans, and surrounded by several acres of lawn, flowering trees, and wildflowers. You enter the grounds via a graceful winding driveway lined by Royal Palms, passing the remains of a rum factory. At this B&B, you'll feel like a houseguest of the owners, Marty and Richard, enjoying access to the home's elegant living room and lovely swimming pool. You'll sleep in one of two charming bedrooms, both with hardwood floors and 12-ft. ceilings. One room has a queen bed, and the other a double. They share a bath, making this ideal for a family or group needing a two-room suite (the two rooms together go for BZ$380 plus 9% tax). A full breakfast is included.
- Address: New Road, near Belize Defence Forces camp, Punta Gorda
- Phone: 722/0052
- Location: Punta Gorda
- 2 rooms with shared bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Look no Further! Belize City Hotels Fr $149+/Nt Travelocity
- May deal: Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $180+/Nt Expedia
- Super Savings on Belize City 6 Nts Htl + Air Fr $979 Travelocity
- Small budget: Stay in Belize City this May Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Expedia
- Unbelievable Price! 3 Nts The Great House + Air Fr $901 — $901 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more