- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tate's Guest House
At a Glance
- Clean accommodations at near backpacker rates
- Few frills
Tate's Guest House Review
If you don't demand luxury or soft beds, you couldn't find a nicer spot in PG. Run by longtime PG post office worker William Tate and his family, this guesthouse on a quiet residential street is an excellent value. The rooms are immaculate, and the atmosphere's friendly and cheerful. One room has a kitchenette, and there's also a small common kitchen with refrigerator and microwave.
- Address: 34 José Maria Nuñez St., Punta Gorda
- Phone: 722/0147
- Location: Punta Gorda
- 5 rooms.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $176+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Belize City Hotels Fr $149+/Nt Travelocity
- Look no Further! Belize City 7 Nts + Air as Low as $1,018 Travelocity
- 3.5-Star Radisson Fort George and Marina Fr $146+/Nt — $146 Save with Hotels.com, $64/night less
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 7 Nts Belize City + Air Fr $984 — $984 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more