- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Innies Restaurant Review
At Innies, as at most of the other local restaurants in Hopkins, you're eating in a spot that was once somebody's house or back porch. In this pink dining room with linoleum floor, you dine on picnic tables with oilcloths, and the inexpensive food is well prepared. Fried chicken with rice and beans or French fries is around BZ$10, burritos BZ$4, and fish dinners are a little more. Traditional Garífuna dishes such as hudut (fish cooked in coconut milk and served with mashed plantains) are also available.
- Address: South end of village, Hopkins
- Phone: 523/7026
- Location: Hopkins Village
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more