- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Yoli's Bar & Grill
Yoli's Bar & Grill Review
The best views in the village are from your table at Yoli's. Built on a pier jutting out into the Placencia Harbor, Yoli's attracts a sizeable crowd at night. It's also a pleasant place to sip a Belikin and enjoy the sea breezes at lunch. Meals are simple, highlighting local seafood, hamburgers, and basic Belizean fare. Food is cooked at Merlene's restaurant nearby (owned by members of the same family) and brought out to the pier.
- Address: Harborfront in Bakader area, Placencia Village
- Phone: 523/3183
- Location: Placencia Peninsula
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Has anyone heard that GAR was seriously damaged by high winds last week? Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more