- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Dolce Vita
La Dolce Vita Review
In a slightly Fellini-esque setting, upstairs over Wallen's Store, La Dolce Vita brings authentic antipasti, bruschetta, and pasta dishes to Placencia. Try the signature penne dolce vita, with a shrimp and zucchini sauce (BZ$27) or the linguini with calamari, octopus, and shrimp (BZ$30). The Rome-born chef-owner, Simone DeAngelis, imports Italian pastas, olive oils, and wines to make sure everything is top quality. With opera music playing in the background, it's like being in a small, family-run restaurant in Italy.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more